Collins R/C Raceway and Hobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please show me the rules

2 posters

Go down

please show me the rules Empty please show me the rules

Post  frito Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm

I had fun tonight but was suprised when I pulled my truck off track in a heat because of a stripped wheel and then won the 2nd and 3rd heats by at least 3 laps over 2nd place only to find out i start next to last in main..I have never seen or raced a place where the person who turned the most laps in 3 races qualifies first, 30 laps first race, 30 laps 2nd race 29 laps 3rd race for total 79 laps, to where one dnfs a race and turns 35 2nd race and 36 3rd race???I cant find where it says in dodc or wherever...I just wondered I thought fast man most laps fastest time of 4 minute race etc... or like roar if you run 3 heats you drop one and combine 2 heats,that way you can have a dnf,break,etc... sorry for long post justseveral of us need to know and we never got anywhere at the track as everyone started yelling,I just left...............but did have fun winning corr and open 1/10 scale.....thanks chris fristoe

frito

Back to top Go down

please show me the rules Empty Re: please show me the rules

Post  Tim G Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 am

Do they run ROAR rules, if so here is how the you would qualify for the mains.

5.7.4 Qualifying positions for main events at all Level 1-4 events and at Level 5 events for
electric carpet, oval, and 1/5 scale will be determined by using the driver’s single
fastest qualifying heat, in descending order, until the field is completed, unless
otherwise specified by the Race Director or by the ROAR Executive Committee
Tim G
Tim G

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 pm

So everyone knows, We are working on different ways to run the races to make it better for everyone NOT JUST ONE PERSON. With that being said I will have a list up on here this week for the race formats for all classes. And as Tims post stated "unless otherwise specified by the Race Director "

Back to top Go down

Post  frito Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm

mike sent you a pm on dirtoval..Had a good time sat, should have my 1/10 lm and my 1/8 lm ready next time

frito

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim G Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Tim G
Tim G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down